Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Stayed Tuned Next Week...



 Random photo cause I can't just post text.
 
I'm going to show the anatomy of a doll. My doll. A new design I've had in the works for a while. From concept to finished piece. It's partly for any who are interested and for me to track the progression of my work. Everything I do I consider a learning process. I try to push further and do things differently each time.

I hope you'll find it interesting or informative and will join me.

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

Ooooh, what are you up to? :) Of course I will visit you and see who it is! :) xo Pam

Finding Charm said...

Sounds like fun! I'll join the ride :)

Angie said...

Hi Sassy. Just wanted to let you know that "Penguin" arrived at my home looking adorable....I love her! Thank you so very much for Penguin and the wonderful cards, and tag.

It was so special to be treated to such a terrific prize. I'll treasure her.

I'll let you know what I post her on my blog. It should be this week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin